Every font has a distinctive nature to express and the people having preferences for some happens to exhibit the similar traits too.
Creating uniqueness, varied forms of individuals have distinctive personalities that separate everyone. The reason behind this eccentricity is the habits and varied choices towards life that formulates a person. Along with this, writing format of a person exhibits a variety of individualizes that might not be highlighted otherwise. It is the effect of the change in time that handwriting methods have been covered by the type fonts that are making people turn towards smartphones and laptops. Throwing light on these factors, one can understand the fact that font preferences affect the personality a lot and there is a need to analyze them efficiently.
As the fonts are able to express personality traits, they happen to exhibit the special characters of a human. Indeed, they are the specialized form of fonts that have their own style and shape giving them uniqueness. They are pigeonholed in the system of adjectives, making them identifiable to the persona aspects. Preferably, connected with evolving first dint on the viewer, such types of fonts are kept under the category of typography with complete looks. The faultless unification of form and typographical features occurs to explicate about quantified behavioral traits. It is because of this that analyzing of the fonts becomes evident. This makes the necessity to study the fonts efficiently.
Fonts with Behavioral Traits Explained:
- Multipurpose fonts: Calibri, Century Gothic, Corbel, and Candara are measured ideal for competent use in every mode or for each progression.
- Constant: TNR, Arial, and Cambria are particular fonts that occur to be linked with behavioral traits called constant attitude.
- Malleable: Adaptable by quality is the peculiarity, which is remarkably characterized by fonts like Kirsten, Gizi, and rage Italic.
- Pragmatic: Personality qualities are demonstrated in each font, which is eloquent as formal and developed. TNR, Monotype Corsiva, Courier New and Georgia are the ones that exhibit likewise features.
- Insolent/ Insurgent: Impact, Rockwell Xbold, and rage Italic are specified types of fonts that also explicate about some adverse features in them.
- Arid/ Repellent: Consolas, Verdana, and Rockwell Xbold are the fonts considered as a part of this category, which ensures that people having a preference for such fonts tends to develop same characteristics.
- Virile: Impact and Courier New are the fonts that unveil virile traits for the users favoring them over other fonts.
- Feminine: Kirsten, Gizi and Monotype Corsiva are the fonts that tend to favor for behavioral features conforming feminine nature.
- Casual/ Young: Fonts like Comic Sans and Gizi come within this group, which makes it thinkable for the users to incorporate related traits in their nature.
The fonts have idiosyncratic appeals, which make it potential for the authorities to recognize them with behavioral traits as per the penchants of the readers. This generates a level of linking with the users and permits for improved dispensation. With a psychosomatic facet allied with the fonts they are branded inversely. So, the individuals making use of numerous fonts for different tenacities tend to have a typical character that explains them. In modern web design services & solutions, font plays an important role with various technologies available to use like google fonts, cufon and CSS3 @font-face