You can promote your brand or company on your social media profiles, but how would you design your posts?
Do you have any idea about social media post design?
Once you post a story on your timeline or profile, you will enter the competitive world of digital media, and it is not an easy job to attract the target audiences.
You need to hire the best freelance social media designer to design your posts. Else, you can hire a professional company to design your social media graphic design.
In the case of social media app design, professional designers can design your post according to social media algorithms.
Tips to design your social media campaign:
- Planning a social media strategy is not a joke and you can start with some interviews or surveys to engage more audiences.
- Through these interviews and surveys, you will get to know the demands of your target audiences, and you can design content for social media according to their needs.
- Try to read their mind and hit them with some best social media designs.
- How would you choose the right social media platform for your brand promotion?
- You have ample options like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat, and you cannot post the same content on all your social media platforms.
- First, you need to choose the best platform according to your business niche.
- For example, you can promote your photography business on Pinterest or Instagram, but you need to choose Facebook for your eCommerce website.
- In this case, choosing the right social media poster design is very important and you can hire a designer for the same.
- Before you start a campaign on your social media, you need to know the algorithms of such platforms.
- For example, Instagram Reels and IGTV videos can give you more traffic and you can easily attract more customers by posting some engaging videos, which cannot be provided by Facebook and LinkedIn.
Why would you hire a designer for social media post design?
Designers working under a website development company can create attractive social media app designs according to their niche.
They know the algorithms of such social media platforms and they can optimize your content according to the search engine optimization strategy.
They will set up your social media pages with some attractive images and illustrations, and they will create a content plan for your social media campaign.
They know your target audiences and they can give you some examples of their content.
They will help you to choose the type of posts that will work better for your business, and they can create some short and attractive captions for the same.
How would you choose the best social media design?
Every social media platforms have a different size and dimensions, and you need to create your social media posts according to the requirement of that platform.
You must know the social media image sizes, otherwise, you have to rework your content several times.
Here, you can find the sizes of different social media platforms that you can use for your promotional posts:
Sizes and dimensions for social media platforms according to 2024
Instagram Photo Dimensions
Facebook Photo Dimensions
LinkedIn Image Dimensions
YouTube Image Dimensions
|320 x 320 px||400 x 400 px||170 x 170 px||400 x 400px||800 x 800px|
|1080 x 566 px||1024 x 512 px||1200 x 630 px||1200 x 627 px|
|1080 x 1350 px||630 x 1200 px||1200 x 627 px|
|1080 x 1080 px||1200 x 1200 px|
|1080 x 1920 px||1080 x 1920 px||1080 x 120 px|
|1500 x 500 px||851 x 315 px||1584 x 396px||2048 x 1,152 px|
|1600 x 900 px||1200 x 630px||1200 x 627 px|
FB event image
|1920 x 1080px|
Company profile picture
|300 x 300px|
Company cover image
|1128 x 191 px|
|120 x 120 px||1280 x 720px|
You can set your profile photo on Instagram to 320 x 320 px and you can create a landscape-size post with 1080 x 566 px and Square 1080 x 1080 pixels.
In the case of a portrait, you can use the size of 1080 x 1350. Similarly, you need to create your stories, reels, and videos with the size of 1080 x 1920 px.
You need to set your profile photo to 170 x 170 px and you can use a landscape-sized photo with 1200 x 630 pixels.
On the other part, you need to set your profile photo on Twitter and LinkedIn to a size of 400 x 400 pixels.
So, before you work on your social media content, you need to know their sizes.
- Select the content for your social media platforms according to your niche.
- It is not mandatory that people will love the images related to your company and branding, and you need to read the mind of your audiences.
- In this case, you can use some quotes, captions, and photos on your social media, and always try to create some content for the users, not for your company.
- You can design your social media profile with some colorful images, and you can use hashtags to make your post viral.
- But, creating your profile is extremely important, and you need to design your profile by hiring a professional designer.
- People will check your profile before they scroll down your page.
- Always try to interact with your audiences through your social media platforms and try to make your own brand identity.
- Apart from that, you also need to use your social media profiles with other related posts that have been made by others.
- According to the recent trend of Instagram, you can design a profile with synchronized visuals from DP to post.
- Before you hire a designer for your social media ads design, you need to analyze your social media profiles.
- You can publish several content on your social media platforms in a day, but you need to analyze which content is suitable for you and which is not.
- You can easily check the comment, likes, and post reach counts of each post to analyze the same.
- Then you can create similar posts which worked better previously but do not repeat the same post again and again.
- You can start your social media pages and profiles with a graphic designer because people are customizing their social media profiles and posts by their designer.
- So, you can save your cost by using some readymade templates available online for your social media platforms, but you cannot reach your target audience with these posts.
- People might have already seen such posts on several profiles, and they might have a tendency to skip your posts.
- In this case, you need to hire a design agency that knows the social media strategy for your social media design.
Trending social media designs 2024
- Short Video: According to Limelight, people gradually watched almost seven hours and 55 minutes of online videos every week in 2020, and it increased by 16% more than in 2019.
- Now, you have to take this opportunity, and you can make some short videos from 4 to 30 seconds to attract more people.
- Make sure, your customers should not scroll or skip your videos, and you must include some triggers in the first few seconds of your video.
- Also, make your video readable, and you can add text overlays, stickers, and GIFs.
- During this pandemic, social media streaming has become a compelling tool and you can use this strategy to promote your brand.
- Real-time engagement can give you the best exposure and you can go for live streaming.
- You can promote your brands through online conferences and meetings and take questions from your audiences.
- Else, just record some live-streaming videos and edit them for your social media campaign.
- You may wonder what is a social media designer.
- Do you know that your singe-image posts on your social media profiles are backdated?
- Social media designers are trained professionals who can build your brand online with positive and engaging content.
- They can use the multi-frame console for your images, and they can make your images more attractive.
- For example, can use their multi-image console to create your menu or product list, and they can include a few catch lines into your console.
- Nowadays, podcasts have become very popular. 1117 million people listen to such podcasts every day in the US.
- You can also start your podcast series with some new stories related to your business.
- Make sure, you must add an eye-catching cover to your podcast, and you can contact your website design company in this regard.
- According to the research, it has been proved that more than 72% of people avail of the services offered by local businesses.
- So, you can create a community with some local people on your social media and interact with them to turn them into your potential customers.
- Try to use some mood-boosting colors for your social media posts.
- The famous painter Wassily Kandinsky stated that “Color is a power, which directly influences the soul.”
- Colors used in your social media post can stay in your customer’s mind and you need to use vibrant tones for your social media promotion.
- You can use primary colors like reds, yellows, and blues in this regard.
- If you have an eCommerce website, then you need to follow the Shopify SEO and Magento SEO strategy.
- You can hire a web development company that offers social media mobile app designs and social media app design facilities.
- You need to use your social media profile to alleviate the anxiety level of your customers.
- Talk to your potential customers and take their feedback on your products and services.
- Then share their feedback and responses on your social media.
- You can create a customer zone on your social media profiles from where your customers will share their own responses.
Bring your brand outside and share your outdoor activities on social media platforms. For example, if you have a restaurant then you can share some photos of your events.
Similarly, as an entrepreneur, you can do some social work outdoors, and you can share the same on your social media profiles.
In this case, you can ask your designer to use some software like Adobe Spark, where ample pre-set templates for real-time events.
Now, you may want to know about social media graphic design pricing.
Pricing depends on your brand, promotional strategy, and on types of content. You can search for the best designers online and ask for quotes. If you cannot afford their prices, then you can hire a freelance social media designer.
I hope you liked the social media design guide; Our designers are excited to your social media to the next level. Give a chance to spruce up social media design.
Manoj Babal is a Digital Marketing Expert of Axis Web Art, using his vast business and personal experiences to help digital entrepreneurs build bulletproof businesses and reach the freedom they desire.
He is a seasoned content writer, and SEO expert, with years of experience in the field of marketing. A creative marketing consultant, helps clients generate leads, drive site traffic, & build their brands through useful, well-designed marketing strategies.